Saturday, October 29, 2011

Update

It's been a long time since I've been on here. Been going through lots of changes. Find myself single still. Started a new job at Guild Mortgage. Feels good to be back in the business after 5 years. Lucky has been clean almost 8 months now. He is living at home with me, most of the time I enjoy having him here.lol... He is working woooo hoooo! I still have moments that I miss Rob...but there's nothing that I can do about that. I have been dating off and on, which really stinks at my age. Enough for now, will be back soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Yep, dating after 40 sucks, I can attest to that :) BUT, let me remind you that you are beautiful, sweet, smart and very special. You just have to keep on dating until you find the right guy.

    I know how painful it is to miss someone, hang in there.

    Congrats to Lucky - 8 months is a great beginning to long term sobriety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your son wtg
    I sure wish things would of worked out with you two robert has things to work out and you are a strong woman no matter what you take one step at a time.our family misses you i just wanted you to know that hugs im glad your writing again i miss reading your posts

    ReplyDelete