Thursday, August 25, 2011

Major Victory

Today God has blessed my son with a major victory. He got a full time job working for an excavating company.  He's been feeling over whelmed about his money issues & not being able to find a job.  His sponsor gave him glowing recommendation and he starts next week. I am so excited and proud of Lucky.

Another victory Lucky has had is being clean for 5 months. He's doing so well living up in Seattle. Staying away from his old friends. I'm feeling so blessed and thank god for all his blessing he has given my son & I


3 comments:

  1. Yes, great news indeed. We missed you Tina!...and your new photo is very pretty. So glad things are going well for you and lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. I've had computer and internet issues, so I haven't been on here in a while. I have a lot of reading to catch up on :)

    ReplyDelete