Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Want To Love

I want to love, Lord
I need to love
I deserved to be loved
My heart, body and soul yearn in the night towards him to love
I am alone once again and want to be two.
I speak and he is no longer here to listen.
I live and he is no longer here to share my life.
Where does this love come from?
Where does my love go?
Lord, how do I put my love aside and allow him to heal?
I want to love lord, I need to love
Here I sit this evening Lord, and my love is unused
Am I not worthy Lord to have Love that will never end?
I am a kind, generous, loving woman who has a lot of love to give.
Is wanting to love and be loved like I deserve asking for to much Lord?

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. You have a 24 y.o.???? WOW! I had to laugh at your previous post where you state you don't know what to do with yourself now that Son2 is sober. I think about that often but last night after our "show" I was thinking about it more. I wondered how much time I would really have if the majority of my time was not spent on his addiction. Writing Governor's, etc., researching treatment centers, trying to get him in to forced rehab, writing on my blog and reading all the other blogs out there, what the hell would I do? Would I be bored because I have been in so much chaos the last few years? Even when he was clean for a minute and in rehab I was taking something there all the time, talking to him on the phone twice a day, making sure I made all allowable visits and on and on. Then I wonder how much better of a wife I would be and Mother to my son 2? Probably much, it made me kind-of sad to think about it. I am sorry about you and your boyfriend, it can't be easy being single although I do dream about it! :) j.k.

    ReplyDelete