Friday, April 29, 2011

What are you thankful for?

Today I feel so blessed!!! Here is what I am thankful for today:
1. I'm thankful Lucky is alive and well. Living in a sober living home.
2. I'm thankful Lucky is sober
3. I'm thankful for my relationship with Rob
4. I'm thankful for the love of my family
5. I'm thankful for my lord and savior Jesus Christ
6. I'm thankful god answered my prayers and I received help with my financial situation today.
SO VERY GREATFUL!!!
7. I'm thankful for being a live and well in this beautiful world

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful that my son is safe and watns to do the right thing.

    I am thankful that I have my family, my friends, my dog, my health and a roof over my head.

    I am thankful to have great tickets for U2 next month.

    I am thankful that you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I feel so blessed!!! Here is what I am thankful for today:
    1. I'm thankful for my health
    2. I'm thankful for my family
    3. I'm thankful for my relationship with my soul mate roger
    4. I'm thankful for the air i breathe
    5. I'm thankful for to living one day at a time
    6. I'm thankful for having the opportunity to be free
    7. I'm thankful for my friends who are my friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, it sounds like things are continually looking up for you. I am thankful for that!

    I am thankful that my prayers were answered when I gave my son's addiction to a higher power. I've been blessed with a supportive family, and a wonderful team for this intervention.

    I am also thankful for finding this community and no longer suffering in silence.

    ReplyDelete