Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oxford Housing

I am so angry that I just want to cry.  The sober living houses are expensive for one.  My son needs to be there away from his old friends in Auburn. Tonight his house mates are giving him a bad time because he is still 60 short.   I gave my son my last 200 for him to live in this house because he needs to be there.

The gentleman I talked to made me so angry saying its a matter of integrity. Were not trying to cheat them out of money. I am a single mother of an addict who has been unemployed for several months and just got back to work two weeks ago.

I AM DOING THE BEST I CAN!!!!!! I know everyone is going to tell me I am enabling him by trying to fix his problems. I cant think about my son being on the streets and I don't want him to live with me. What is a mother suppose to do. Please lord give us a break!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to report this all worked out in the end. I need to have more faith. I was having an extremely bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you.

    It took my son being court ordered into rehab for him to go and for us to be able to afford it. The state paid for it, thankfully otherwise he would not have gone.

    ReplyDelete